When I started reading blogs full time, I stumbled across quite a few that I really love. I wanted to highlight those for you below! Click on the links to visit them.
- The Small Things Blog: http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com: I started reading Kate’s blog first. It was my blogspiration, if you will. I love that she offers real life views on everyday tasks, she has the CUTEST hair tutorials, and she’s a mama. Another thing I love about Kate is she’s a transplanted North Carolinian. Seeing home in her blogs makes my heart swell.
- House of Rose: I found Mandy Rose on Instagram, and I LOVE her. She’s a mama of four who blogs about motherhood, marriage, and fitness. I love following her, and getting to see a sneak peek into her everyday mama life! www.houseofroseblog.com
- Katiesfitscript: What can I say about Katie? She has been my fitness coach, she is from my hometown, and I love love love all the things she has to say. She provides insight on health and fitness, both from a coach standpoint and a pharmacist view. Katie is such an inspiration, and I love her posts about her faith as well. www.katiesfitscript.com
- SoulScripts: Katie recommended SoulScripts to me. Jordan Lee blogs about life, faith, and what to do if you’re a single twenty-something waiting on your prince charming. www.soulscripts.com
- Confessions of a Planner Addict: Organization is life for me, seriously. I love being organized, I love a new planner every year, and getting ideas about how to organize my planner makes my heart happy. I found Confessions of a Planner Addict through Pinterest, and I thrive on her ideas. Follow Amber here: http://www.confessionsofaplanneraddict.com/
These are just a few of the blogs I follow on a weekly basis. I hope that you will add these, and my blog, to your list!